What are your dreams telling you
about your future in IT?
With a degree in Information Technology (IT), earned at a WA State Community or Technical College You Can:
- Work in any industry (media, finance, health care, entertainment, aerospace, and more…)
- Every day you are creating solutions that make our world better
- Work in teams (IT workers report the highest level of job satisfaction across all industries)
- Earn between $55,000 and $140,000 per year
- Choose between a number of different IT jobs (software, web, networking, data, robotics, and security)
- Graduate without owning tens of thousands of dollars in student loans
- Select from thousands of different IT job opportunities in Washington State
Download the document with all six profiles and URLs to career pathways (with detailed career information on a variety of occupations, as well as salary information) and links to the WA State IT degree and certificates for all community and technical colleges that offer them. (Click on the image above)
Click on either image above to hear the latest Pandora online radio advertisement.
What do your WA State Community Colleges offer you that you won’t find at other colleges and universities?
- Smaller class sizes and personal attention from faculty who have actually worked in IT
- Support services like math labs, tutoring, resume services, academic counseling, and in-person help from your professors
- Hands-on learning , not just lectures are part of IT coursework
- Four-year degrees in IT applied science
- There are 32 IT programs at a community or technical college near you
- Flexible schedules and a chance to meet and learn with a diverse student population